Women's and Men's Novice teams still accepting new high school athletes!
Contact Patrick Hurley for more information
Welcome to San Diego Rowing Club Junior Rowing!
SDRC Junior program is dedicated to promoting youth rowing in San Diego. Rowers compete regionally and nationally and our rowers are recruited by the finest colleges in the country. Learn to row in our Fall and Spring programs in the nation's best weather on beautiful Mission Bay - or try our Summer Camps.
- Regatta Results
- Best of luck to all SDRC alumni getting ready to head off to college! Check out the amazing schools our alumni are attending here
- SDRC will be sending 5 crews to the Head of the Charles Regatta in Boston. The varsity women will be fielding an 8+, a 4+, and a 4x+. The varsity men will be racing an 8+ and a 4+. Best of luck to all crews!
2020 Spring Race Schedule
All dates are tentative and subject to change
Jan 25- SD Indoor Classic- all athletes
Feb 8- President's Day Regatta- novices
Feb 29-March 1- Faultline Faceoff- all athletes
March 14-15- Shamrock Invite- select varsity
April 4-5- SD Crew Classic- select varsity/novice
May 1-3- SW Regional Championship- all athletes
- Congrats to our medalists from the SW Regional Championships! Women's 3rd Novice 8- Silver, Women's Novice Quad- Bronze, Women's 2nd Novice 8- Bronze!
- SDRC came home from the Faultline Faceoff Regatta with 14 medals overall (3 Gold, 4 Silver, 7 Bronze) after a busy weekend of racing! Congrats to all athletes who competed
- SDRC earned an impressive 31 medals (7 gold, 9 silver, 15 bronze) over a day of racing at the Long Beach Christmas Regatta!
- Great results from the San Diego Fall Classic! SDRC came home with 9 medals total in a busy morning of racing. 4 gold, 4 silver, 1 bronze
- The varsity men's quad takes 1st place at the Head of the American! Women's four takes second and both the men's and women's eights take 4th place overall!
2020 Summer Camp Information
Morning Sessions: 8:30-11:00 am Monday-Friday
Session 1- June 15th-26th
Session 2- July 6th-17th
Session 4- July 20th-31st
Session 5- Aug 3rd-14th
Afternoon Session: 12:30-3:00 pm Monday-Friday
Session 3- July 6th-17th
For more info or to register, check out our Camps tab at the top of the page
1220 El Carmel Place
|Boathouse: 1220 El Carmel Place, San Diego, CA 92109 | Mailing address: SDRC Juniors, PO Box 99856, San Diego, CA 92169 | Boathouse Telephone: (858) 488-1893
|© 2018 San Diego Rowing Club